Aura Boulevarde Bridge
The Aura Boulevarde Bridge forms a stunning entrance into the new Aura – City of Colour development, set to become a vibrant new community on the beautiful Sunshine Coast..
1. Abrasive blast clean to class 2.5 in accordance with AS1627.4
2. Primer: Vitrezinc 586 to a DFT of 75 microns.
3. Intermediate coat: Vitreset 416 Micaceous Iron Oxide Epoxy in two coats to a DFT of 175 microns.
4. Finishing coat: Vitreflon 790 Two Pack Fluoropolymer to a DFT of 75 microns.
1. Primer: Enviroset 2100 Water Based Epoxy – 6m2/litre
2. Topcoat: Enviroflon 8480 Water Based Fluoropolymer – 6m2/litre
Ultimate paint technology was an essential consideration for construction team members - The Bush Consultancy, Project Managers Dickson
Powell and Mouldcam UK when designing and managing the construction and installation of this new pedestrian walkway river bridge.
VITREFLON 744 was a smart commercial choice for the paint system - an anti-graffti ﬂuoropolymer topcoat, that will outperform any contemporary
coating solution and maintain gloss/colour retention for many years to come.
Seaford Rail Extension
This large project in Australia benefits from the properties of Vitreflon, showing durability and excellent cost saving.
1. A large range of substrates were present which were coated with various primers.
2. Topcoat - Vitreflon 744 – 50 microns
Size: 8000 square metres and approx 2500L of Vitreflon 744
Over 20+ Years
Vitreflon Systems have been used in the far east with great success on numerous large projects, including very large bridges and towers.
For more information, Download our PDF